If you didn’t already know 🙂 – essential oils can be used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used as single essential oils or in complex essential oil blends depending on your experience and desired benefit.
I love doTERRA as their essential oils are gently and carefully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
Even better – each doTERRA essential oil is also carefully and thoroughly tested using the strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® quality protocol. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade doTERRA essential oils.
Just a few of my fave uses of the doTERRA essentail oils that you can buy below include :
Lavender dabbed on my little ones mosquito bites to take away the itch – just amazing!
Adding a drop of lemon and some water in my thermomix to get rid of onion or other cooking smells 🙂
Lavender Peace in the diffuser before bedtime to calm the wildlings down and they also like it applied to their wrists and forehead (please read the caution directions before you try this)
Amazing Peppermint slice that my boys are happy to have in their lunch box nearly every day! Happy to share the recipe if you would like it 🙂
Adding a drop of Lemon in my G&T (YUM! hubby is a huge fan of this too)
Adding Wild Orange to fractionated coconut oil as a beautifully uplifting body moisturiser
On Guard to wipe down the benches when they need a good clean.
Blends that I absolutely love to diffuse include:
- 3 drops of Wild Orange (or Lemon) and 3 drops of On Guard to help with keeping the sniffles away
- 3 drops of Peppermint and 3 drops of Lemon (my get @%$* done blend :))
- 2 drops of Lemon, 2 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Peppermint for when you need to take a breath and clear your head
- 3 drops of Wild Orange, 2 drops of Lemon and 1 drop of Peppermint to give you an energy boost
- Lavender Peace after dinner to wind us all down for sleep