If you’re searching for the most advanced treatment for scars, you’ve found it. If you’re looking for scar removal, you will never find a non-surgical product that removes scars. Many companies make these false claims to win your business with products that do absolutely nothing for your scars.
Prosil Silicone Stick for scars features patented silicone scar therapy technology from Biodermis. The Prosil stick provides the same industry leading scar management technology found in Xeragel ointment, in a convenient, easy-to-use glide-on applicator. Treating your scars to the extra care they need is now easier than ever. The Prosil stick stores compactly in a purse or pocket, and without drips or leaks.
ACNE: If you’re searching for an innovative topical treatment for acne scars, you’ve found it. Prosil reduces redness and helps to hydrate and soften acne scars and surrounding tissue, resulting in smooth, radiant, healthy skin.
How Does Silicone Work? Scars need an ideal healing environment, meaning the appropriate balance of moisture and maximum exposure to oxygen. Silicone fully encapsulates the scar site, meaning that it completely covers the treatment site for even distribution of necessary moisture (hydration), and maximum exposure to oxygen. Although the entire site is covered, silicone is semipermeable, allowing oxygen to enter while keeping excess moisture out. Properly hydrated and oxygenated skin allows surrounding healthy tissue to better blend with scar tissue, resulting in a scar that is more natural in colour, softer, and flatter overall. Use as directed can dramatically reduce the appearance of scars. Silicone scar treatment in all forms (sheets, ointments, sticks) normalise collagen synthesis and breakdown, resulting in a softer and flatter scar. Silicone is completely non-toxic, safe and easy to use, even on sensitive skin and on children. Silicone is the best option for treating old and new scars.
- 4.25g or 17 g stick. 4.25g stick is about the size of a standard lip balm stick.
- SPF version with added SPF 15 sunscreen — sun protection for your scars. Contains Medical Grade Silicone, Avobenzone (Sunscreen), Octocrylene (Sunscreen Agent), and Octinoxate (Sunscreen Agent).
- Patented scar reduction in a revolutionary stick Designed for all scars, including raised (hypertrophic and keloid), flat and burn scars
- No more messy creams or ointments
- Fits conveniently in purse or pocket
- Fragrance and dye free
- Contains silicone, the ONLY proven topical scar treatment ingredient
- Perfect scar treatment for face, and other exposed skin such as neck, arms, elbows, legs, ankles, feet.