Oh La Lari Organic Contour Reusable Nursing Pads (6pk)
Oh La Lari nursing pads are so comfortable and discrete. These organic bamboo nursing pads are created from organic bamboo and cotton which is hypoallergenic, and breathable. They can be used with or without creams during your breastgeeding journey.
The set of 3 pairs of pads come packaged in a cute reusable cactus print wet bag pouch with handle. The pads are on trend monochrome colours in 2 white, 2 light grey, 2 black (6 total per pack)
For extra comfort and function, choose from two sizes – S/M (Cup A/B) and L/XL (Cup C and up).
Oh La Lari organic nursing pads will be your ‘go-to’ nursing pads. With their handy wet bag, they are a must-have item for your hospital bag and everey day nappy bag. They are also a lovely thoughtful addition to your next baby shower gift. Treat yourself and your breastfeeding friends to some soft luxury – you wont be sorry 🙂
Each wet bag contains 3 pairs of Oh La Lari Nursing Pads.
- Made from organic cotton and natural fibers that are beautifully soft against your skin.
- Slim contour design will not slip and fit nicely under clothing.
- 2 sizes – S/M (Cup A/B) and L/XL (Cup C and up)
- S/M = 4.5in/11cm in diameter L/XL = 5in/12cm in diameter
- Monochrome colours = 2 white, 2 light grey, 2 black (6 total per pack)
- Waterproof PUL layer will help protect your clothing from any un-avoidable leakage.
- Handy, cute, reusable cactus print wet bag pouch with handle.
- Comfortable, breathable, and absorbent.
- Reusable, durable, and machine washable
- Materials = Inner layer- 70% bamboo & 30% organic cotton, middle layer- microfiber, outer layer- PUL (waterproof fabric)
To maximize absorbency, please wash a couple of times before use.
It’s important to completely wash and dry the nursing pads before use. They will also be more absorbent, and softer when dried in your machine.
*It is helpful to rinse your pads after use in order to prevent milk sitting on the pads between washes. Sitting milk can lead to mold or bacteria developing on the pad.
*A smell/molding can occur when they have been exclusively air dried. So I recommend, to fully dry the pads in regular heat in the dryer until they are completely dry.
*Absolutely no liquid fabric softeners or dryer sheets since these will create a coating on the pads and not allow absorption.
**If you notice a mildew-like smell or what appears to be a stain on your pads, wash them in a diluted bleach solution (1 part bleach to 10 parts water). You can also lay them out in the direct sunlight for 10 minutes to an hour. DO NOT BOIL!
Please note that Oh La Lari styles, if not currently in stock, are drop-shipped from United States and postage will take a little longer than our normal order arrival time. Simply add to your shopping cart as usual – choose regular postage – and you will receive them in under 2 weeks. If you have any questions about ordering these bralettes please ask away.
Please email on email@example.com for any assistance with the purchase of these fantastic Oh La Lari Organic Nursing Pads.
Return to Oh La La Lari styles
Return to Maternity Bras
Yummy Mummy Lingerie – Oh La Lari Organic Nursing Pads